Thursday, December 17, 2009

PIER 76

photo courtesy of whereyoueat.com


★★☆☆
I went to Pier 76 tonight with a good friend of mine.
Ordered the calamari.  Good - not great.
Ordered a pepperoni pizza - delicious!
The bartender commented on how she loved how the pepperoni curled up on the sides.
I would have to agree.
Happy hour at Pier 76 is great!
$2 Bud or Bud Lite bottles.
2 for 1 drinks!
Our bartender, Danielle, was so cool... she gave us a free shot of green label Jack Daniels...
very gracious...
I will be back.
You should go.
Great food.
Friendly vibe.
Nice bartenders.
Welcome to Pier 76.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Staten Island Man,
    I'm glad that we have another quality restaurant in St. George! Hopefully the trend will continue. I've had a few slices there, but haven't gone for a sit down meal yet. The owner Joe came by our art exhibit next door at 70 Bay. I'll be there tomorrow Saturday 12-6 so please stop by and introduce yourself! Michi Yamaguchi, www.studioyamaguchi.com

    ReplyDelete